Social Media Community Guidelines
- Treat others online as you would treat them in real life.
- Be tolerant towards others’ viewpoints; respectfully disagree when opinions do not align.
- Respect the privacy and personal information of others.
- Communicate with courtesy and respect.
We encourage open dialogue and empower you to connect with others on our social media platforms. To keep everyone safe, note that our CWC PCN moderator will periodically review activity on our online communities to ensure appropriate use.
We reserve the right to remove users and delete posts that are in violation of the guidelines.
Inappropriate conduct includes:
- Posting content, making comments and sharing links that contain:
- violence, obscenities, profanity
- hate speech or prejudice
- disparaging language
- advertisements or solicitation (unless pre-approved by the moderator)
- sensitive information about the organization
- Disrespecting others:
- making defamatory comments, threats, insults
- sharing personal or sensitive information about other users, patients or CWC PCN staff members
- spamming others (repetitive posts that are copied and pasted or duplicated by single or multiple users)
- pushing forward a political or other agenda that is off-topic and not related to the original post or discussion stream
- Violating legislation:
- Depicting or engaging in illegal activity (Criminal Code)
- Protected Human Rights
- Copyright/ trademark infringement
Inappropriate conduct may result in the removal of your comment(s) and/or blocked access to our online communities. We encourage you to report harmful content or disrespectful conduct by contacting [email protected].
We will not collect and record your personal details, such as your user identity and email address, through our social media channels. Please refer to individual social media channels for their privacy policies.
Find a Clinic
The Calgary West Central PCN is made up of 465 physicians in over 135 clinics.
find one near you