Board of Directors
Primary Care Networks were established to enhance the delivery of primary health services. Our CWC PCN Board and Governance consists of nine family physicians and three members of the public; as such, they ensure our programs and services in our member clinics are focused on excellence in patient care and that everyone in the south west Calgary area has a Patient Medical Home.
The 2022-23 CWC PCN Board of Directors are:
- Jagdeep Doulla, Chair *
- Vincent Vong, Vice-Chair
- Tim Rose, External Director - Treasurer *
- Nicola Chappell, Past-Chair *
- Nkechi Ozoka, Director
- Safi Saeed, Director
- Kerri Treherne, Director
- Theresa Truong, Director
- Frances Vettergreen, Director
- Amanda Wang, Director
- Rod Iwanow, AHS Joint Venture Governance Rep.
- Jenny Mazuryk, AHS Joint Venture Governance Rep.
- Mike Spady, AHS Joint Venture Governance Rep.
- Christopher Cameron, Executive Director – Ex-Officio
- Jon Macpherson, Manager of Governance & Organizational Operations – Ex-Officio
* Denotes Officer of the Board
Find a Clinic
The Calgary West Central PCN is made up of 465 physicians in over 135 clinics.
find one near you