Board of Directors
Primary Care Networks were established to enhance the delivery of primary health services. The CWC PCN Board and Governance members are all family physicians and as such, ensure our programs and services in our member clinics are focused on excellence in patient care and that everyone in the south west Calgary area has a Patient Medical Home.
The CWC PCN 2019-20 Board of Directors are:
- Scott Beach, Past-Chair *
- Nicola Chappell, Chair *
- Jagdeep Doulla, Vice-Chair *
- Wendy Coombs, External Director - Treasurer
- Julia Carter, Director
- Jennifer MacPherson, Director
- Sally Talbot-Jones, Director
- Kerri Treherne, Director
- Theresa Truong, Director
- Hannah Welsh, Director
- Barb Unich, External Director
- Jana Ambrogiano, AHS Joint Venture Governance Rep.
- Brian Cornelson, AHS Joint Venture Governance Rep.
- Mike Spady, AHS Joint Venture Governance Rep.
- Christopher Cameron, Executive Director – Ex-Officio
- Jon Macpherson, Manager of Governance & Policy – Ex-Officio
* Denotes Officer of the Board
Find a Clinic
The Calgary West Central PCN is made up of 465 physicians in over 135 clinics.
find one near you